Eyecare Rockwall is open for full eye care services to our patients and the community by APPOINTMENT ONLY!!
~ Safety you can see, service you can trust! ~
ALL PATIENTS AND STAFF ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR FACE MASKS WHILE IN OUR FACILITY!
Please wait to schedule or reschedule your appointment:
1. If you are sick, have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, sore throat, chills, muscle pain, headache, diarrhea or loss of taste or smell or you have been sick within the previous 14 days, please reschedule.
2. If you have traveled within 14 days outside the U.S.A, please reschedule.
3. If you or anyone in your household has tested positive for Sars-Cov2 or has had the CoVid-19 illness within 14 days, please reschedule.
4. If you have had direct contact with CoVid-19 or Positive Sars-Cov2 patients or relatives, please postpone your appointment and reschedule after 14 days or you have been tested with negative results.
5. If you are awaiting test results based on self-referral or physician recommended testing, please reschedule until you receive your results. IF you have tested positive, please reschedule.
OFFICE ARRIVAL PROTOCOL - COVID disclosure form and ON-LINE updated paperwork MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL!
Upon entering our facility, one of our staff will meet you at the door. EVERY patient will be required to submit to a temperature check, sanitizing their hands upon entry, and wearing a face mask while in our office. We will provide you with a mask if you are not wearing your own. We will then quickly pre-test and get you to an exam room. The Doctor will be able to accommodate only the patient in the exam room, unless a caregiver or guardian is required. Any other visitors accompanying the patient will be asked to stay outside the facility or in their car. Again, our number is 972-472-2020 or text your reply to the confirmation system number.
HOURS WILL BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU COME, EVEN FOR THE OPTICAL!
Please call our office with any patient concerns, requests or needs that you may require to maintain eye health and vision during this crucial time of the CoVid-19 Pandemic. Our office has options for same-day glasses and contact lenses, urgent refractive services, orders and dispenses with available non-contact pick-up, curb-side dispense, or porch drop delivery options. Call now and we will be happy to help you any way that we can. 972-472-2020
Tele-Health services will be provided and scheduled as available with our doctors. We will require any eye photos be emailed and FaceTime communication as available to ensure your proper diagnosis and treatment. Call us to schedule your Tele-Health appointment time.
AFTER HOURS EYE EMERGENCY?
After 5 pm, calls to our ER Phone number should be reserved for true sight-threatening emergencies by calling 469-642-9992. Any call between the hours of 10 pm to 7 am will go to Voice Mail and may not be returned until morning to give our Doctors sufficient rest.
WE ARE READY! Are you ready to SEE us?
Safety you can see, service you can trust. All health screening protocols for each member of our staff and patients are required daily! In addition to the highest levels of disinfection in our facility, ALL staff members are temperature-checked daily and are required to wear masks and gloves as needed during patient care, all while practicing the adopted "social distancing" to the best of our ability. We have also implemented sneeze guards, distancing floor directives, and other quality air purification to insure your safety and earn your trust. We have missed you so much. Are you ready for your eye examination?
FINALLY Thank you for trusting our Eyecare Rockwall team to take care of all of your eye care needs! We are committed to helping our community and our patients in this very trying time. Our prayers go out to all for patience, wisdom and protection.
----Dr. Holly Fisher Britt, OD and Associate Doctors of Optometry Eyecare Rockwall
AS A REMINDER for EYE SAFETY as we work, play and stay safer at home:
1. EYE PROTECTION is best when wearing glasses or safety goggles! Don’t forget your eye protection when cleaning with chemicals and working outdoors.
2. If you must wear your contact lenses, WASH YOUR HANDS with HOT, SOAPY WATER for 20 seconds before you insert AND before you remove your Contact Lenses as to mitigate any spread of bacteria or virus.
3. DISPOSE of your CONTACT LENSES; THEY ARE NOT in SHORT SUPPLY! We can always order you more! Also, do not sleep in contact lenses to minimize a resultant oxygen-deprived corneal infections or ulcers.
4. IF YOU BECOME SICK: Keep your contacts out and dispose of the pair you were wearing at the time you became ill.